Services We Offer
We are EPF Consultants and at Purohit Associates we provide following services in compliance to the provisions of EPF Act, 1952:
Employees’ Provident Fund Compliances
Coverage of establishments under Employees’ Provident Fund (EPF).
- Obtaining EPF Registration / EPF Code Number.
- Preparation & submission of applicable Forms with the relevant EPF Office.
- Preparing EPF Challans & *Depositing monthly EPF Contributions on behalf of the establishment.
- Preparation & filing of periodical returns as may be required under EPF Act / Schemes.
- Preparation & Maintenance of Statutory Registers & Records as required under EPF Act / Schemes.
- Preparation & Maintenance of Inspection Note Book, Annual Contribution Statement, Pass Book.
- Assistance in ensuring / complying various provisions of the Act related to disclosures, notices, displays, deductions, forfeiture etc.
- Furnishing of particulars of change in ownership / management of the establishment.
- Formation of EPF Trust & Compliances thereof.
Support in EPF Compliances
- Providing day to day consultancy on matters pertaining to EPF, pension scheme & insurance scheme.
- Consultancy on identification of best suited EPF Policy.
- Assistance in preparation of contribution cards of employees.
- Assistance in Renewal of EPF Contribution Cards of covered employees.
- Assistance to employees in Withdrawals from EPF/ Transfer of EPF Accumulation.
- Assistance to employees of establishment in claiming widow pension, family pension, children pension under employee pension scheme.
- Assistance employees in claiming / obtaining superannuation pension.
- Assistance at the time of inspection /enquiries conducted under the Act.
- Correspondence / Liaising with concerned EPF Department / Office.
- Replying / Satisfying Show Cause Notices / Demand Notices issued under EPF Act.
- Appearing before the concerned authorities on behalf of the establishments in show-cause / adjudication proceedings.
- Defending Prosecution Proceedings against the Management of the establishment.
- Drafting & filing of Review Applications under the Act.
- Drafting & filing of Appeal to Employees’ Provident Fund Appellate Tribunal.