We are ESI Consultants and at Purohit Associates we provide following services in compliance to the provisions of ESIC, Act, 1948:
Employees’ State Insurance Compliances
- Obtaining ESI Registration / Coverage of factory or establishment.
- Obtaining ESI main code for coverable factory / establishment.
- Obtaining ESI Sub-Code No. for branch offices under their respective jurisdictions.
- Obtaining Employee Sate Insurance Number.
- Preparation & Submission of applicable declarations / forms.
- Registration of families under ESI Act.
- Preparing ESI Challans & Depositing ESI Contributions on behalf of the establishment.
- Intimating changes in members of the insured families.
- Preparation & filing of Periodical Returns as may be required under ESI Act / Rules.
- Preparation & Submission of Abstention Certification with appropriate ESI regional office.
- Preparation & Maintenance of Inspection Book, Accident Book, ESI 32.
- Preparation & Maintenance of Statutory Registers & Records as required under ESI Act / Rules.
- Furnishing of particulars of change in ownership / management of the establishment.
Support in ESI Compliances
- Providing day to day consultancy on matters pertaining to ESI Act.
- Handling accidental claims under ESI Act.
- Assistance to employees in obtaining Employees’ Identity Cards and their Family
- Identity Cards & duplicate Identity Cards.
- Assistance to employees in claiming various ESI benefits.
- Assistance in preparation & submission of Certificate of Contribution whenever demanded by appropriate office under the ESI Act.
- Correspondence / Liaising with local ESI Department / Office.
- Assistance at the time of inspection / enquiries conducted under ESI Act.
- Replying / Satisfying Show Cause Notices/ Demand Notices (Ad-hoc / Final) issued under the ESI Act.
- Appearing before the concerned authorities on behalf of the establishments in show-cause / adjudication proceedings under the ESI Act.
- Defending Prosecution Proceedings against the Management under the ESI Act.
- Defending proceedings against the establishment before Employees’ State Insurance Courts.